How to Mend a Broken Heart
In this episode, I do a really deep dive into getting over a heartbreak, clearing old lovers and falling out of love.
Are you going through a breakup now? Still carrying around old lovers inside of you? Not able to get over that person or to heal that heartache?
This episode will give you 20 techniques to getting through the pain faster, healing old wounds and letting go of patterns from past relationships.
The list of the 20 techniques and additional resources from the podcast are below.
20 Keys To Mend A Broken Heart
- Send light into the situation and where they are inside of you
- Take responsibility for all that happened and what you created, allowed or promoted
- Move. Exercise.
- STOP! Method
Addition to STOP! Method - substitute positive image pattern
Addition to STOP! Method - “Next” and “Moving On”
- Exhaust the response
- Clearing them from physiology/neurology
Addition - Utilize key word
Addition - Give a voice to the tension
- The Covering
- Changing the jealous response
- Clearing the Consciousness
- Spiritual Exercises
- Intentional Freeform Writing
- Silent ridicule
- Build a positive image for yourself
- Move it. Sell it. Get rid of it.
- Reassert your Positive Direction Daily
- Disconnecting Statements
- Gratitude statements
- Forgiveness Statements
- The Repulsive One
John-Roger Seminar Cutting Materialistic Attachments and Opening Your Spirit