Monthly Focus Gathering: LIGHT
Free Live Online Event with Nat
Elevate your Life with the Monthly Focus
This month’s focus: Light.
This free online gathering will support you in integrating the Light into your everyday life by deepening your experience of the Light.
Support yourself and others as you hold a shared spiritual focus each month.
Sunday, January 14th, 2024
1pm Los Angeles. | 4pm New York | 5pm Puerto Rico | 9pm London | 8am Sydney (+1 day)
Online | Zoom
What will we do:
Learn about the Light and how to use it with the Monthly Focus
Let go of burdens to the Light during a guided meditation
Sharing and Q&A with Nat
How do you participate in the Monthly Focus?
- Choose an area of your life (finances, work, health, etc), a relationship (parent, partner, kid, co-worker etc), or a situation (lawsuit, audit, moving, finding a new car to buy, etc).
- Describe in your journal or on paper the area/relationship/situation and why you have chosen this, as well as any challenges you have. It isn’t necessary to say how you want it to change because that can move you into control. The intention here is to open to the Light, be available to to what is for the highest good, and to let go of your need to control so you come into greater alignment with the higher lessons being brought forward for you.
- Everyday this month, you will simply send the Light for the highest good to that area, relationship, or situation. Send the Light at least once daily, but ideally each time you think of the area/relationship/situation. You can also envision in your imagination pure, clear, white Light going to whatever or whoever you have chosen.
- Track each day you send the Light to this area/relationship/situation (you can download a tracking sheet here). Print it up, write “Light” in left column, and mark in the box for each day you send the Light. (It's okay if you are starting late).
- At the end of the month, review and write down any shifts and changes to this particular situation or how you have changed inside towards it.
- Optional: Attend the free online gathering to support you and others holding the focus of Light.
Why I’m Sharing These Tools and Why They Are So Valuable
I spent the early years of my life working at the side of a great mystic and educator, John-Roger, learning and practicing spiritual principles, and teaching the inner path of awakening. I got to have the experience of living a life of purpose and meaning.
The next phase of my life was spent in the business world. I missed the spiritual work that seemed so aligned with my purpose and longed for the inspiration of feeling like my work was meaningful and not just a grind.
I had to find a way to bring that spark back into my life so that I didn’t live a life of “quiet desperation” as Thoreau called it.
I got to work persistently applying the tools that I had learned in those decades with my teacher. I was looking for tangible results in this “real world” environment. Eventually, I found the special sauce.
Once my awareness shifted, I found greater purpose, fun and fulfillment again without needing to change my outer work. I was so grateful for my life! Once I found the loving and happiness where I was, my life shifted again.
It was a tumultuous change in my life, and required me to once again really apply all the tools that I had found to work, which once again proved to me that this really works!
My life and work changed to what it is now: sharing how to integrate these spiritual principles in everyday life.
No items found.
What people are saying about working with Nat
I cannot believe the new level of freedom I have found in my life thanks to Nat!
He listens at such a level that he hears what is not said. He is able to hone in on the area that is affecting you the most and provide actionable steps to move you forward. In four sessions I have been able to break open and shift an area of my life that I have been working on for years! Thank you Nat for your gentle, intuitive, and no-nonsense nature that has guided me to a more loving relationship with myself.
Five years ago, I was on the fence about embarking on a major project which was a dream of mine.
At the time, I wasn’t sure whether I could do it or not. I hadn’t talked about it with anyone but Nat. There was one conversation where Nat kept encouraging me to move forward with the idea, helping me see I could overcome all of my reasons for not doing it. At some point in our conversation, something just clicked inside me, and I decided to go for it. Because of Nat’s encouragement, today that idea is worth $100,000,000 (and still growing). Thank you Nat!!!!
In a month’s time, I went from thinking of starting a class to facilitating one.
This is unbelievable as I have been trying to launch this class for a year. With Nat, my vision to be of service became more important than my fears and insecurities. His coaching style is effortless and seamless yet impactful. He provided spiritual support and practical knowledge which allowed me to move forward in my next action steps with clarity and enthusiasm. Nat gently holds a high frequency of light, integrity, and wisdom. Working with him allowed me to magnify my light, integrity, and wisdom. Thank you, Nat. You are a Godsend.
Nat’s coaching has provided a sacred and safe space for my growth, reflection and expansion.
His amazing intuition, ability to listen and ask questions in a way that I can connect and interpret my own voice, is remarkable. Loving, caring, authentic, a free soul that brings the simplicity of life, his unique style, profound wisdom and mastery to each session. He has it all! Thank you for supporting me in this journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
No items found.